***Pattern includes instructions for both the messy bun style and a closed beanie style****
🧶 Buy 2 get 1 FREE with code FREEPATTERN
You can find the FREE version of this pattern on my blog here >>> https://www.acraftyconcept.com/free-crochet-messy-bun-beanie-pattern/
Or watch the full YouTube tutorial here >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XepGj8r4ktw&t=1859s
This listing is for a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of my Crochet Claire Bun Beanie Pattern, not the finished item.
The Claire Bun Beanie is super cute and a great pattern for beginners! This pattern includes 23 high-quality images to help explain each step and links to the specific supplies used in the pattern.
Want a little more texture in your bun beanie? Check out the Kate Bun Beanie pattern here >>> https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ACraftyConcept/tools/listings/section:21558411/591464541
I have also included a Free PDF Printable of beanie labels I created for you guys. Just cut them out, roll your beanie, wrap the label around the beanie roll and tape closed! A cute piece of washi tape would be perfect ;)
This is a PDF CROCHET PATTERN to make a Messy Bun Beanie, NOT the actual finished item. There will be no refunds for failure to read the listing details, this listing is clearly for a crochet pattern. Thank you!
This pattern is for an adult size beanie fitting heads with 22"-23" circumference. You can also use the same pattern, but drop down a hook size and make a child-size beanie fitting heads with a 20"-21" circumference.
This pattern is written in STANDARD US CROCHET TERMS, in ENGLISH only.
4-5oz Worsted Weight yarn.
I (5.5mm) crochet hook for adult size
H (5mm) crochet hook for child size
I have noticed with a Clover Amour hook I needed to jump up to a size J for the adult size, and still an H for the child size. I highly recommend Clover Amour hooks! (Affiliate link) https://amzn.to/2ErEUWS
Please do not copy, redistribute or sale my pattern in any way. You are more than welcome to sell your finished Claire Bun Beanies. I hope they are a very hot item for you!! You may not use my pictures and pass them off as your own for they are my property. Thank you for your understanding. If you do post any pictures of your Claire Bun Beanies I would love to see them!! You can use the #clairebunbeanie or #acraftyconcept so I can see and so other makers can find the pattern for themselves. I truly believe there are enough customers to go around so sharing information is a great way for us makers to inspire and encourage each other. I can't wait to see your finished Claire Bun Beanies!!
Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds. Thank you for understanding.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ashley Stallsworth, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Ashley@ACraftyConcept.com Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.
Mar 12, 2021
Works up fast! Nice pattern.
Feb 21, 2021
Feb 20, 2021
Feb 9, 2021